To recall, pilots to be implemented are:
- A new cross-border train service in 2024, connecting Italy (Trieste, Villa Opicina), via Slovenia (Divača, Pivka), with Croatia (Rijeka)
- Extension until Sopron of the cross-border train service linking Austria (Neusiedl am See) with Hungary (Fertőszentmiklós)
- Feasibility study for the improvement of passenger train services between Croatia (Pula-Buzet) and Slovenia (Divača) and installation of bike/scooter sharing points
- Demand responsive transport application in Italy (Romagna Region), including ICT application for planning, booking and e-ticketing
- Interactive ICT app for Istria Region (Croatia), including all private and public transport services and displaying them in one place
- Web portal and mobile app to promote and increase the use of railway services and bicycles in Croatia, Italy and Slovenia
All of these actions will pave the way to the adoption of long-term action plans and solutions, which is why we are planning to actively involve stakeholders and analyse innovative governance schemes at regional and cross-border level.