The role of SME support measures in the Just Transition Expert Exchange is organised by the European Commission event as part of Just Transition Platform Groundwork in which the Lodzkie Region participates.
JTP GROUNDWORK exclusively targets territories with approved Territorial Just Transition Plans, such as municipalities, regional authorities, and socio-economic partners, as well as Managing Authorities actively contributing to the just transition process at national, regional, local, or community levels. A core principle of this service is co-creating solutions with recipients to increase ownership and develop long-term capacity. Support is delivered through a mix of face-to-face and online meetings, workshops etc.
The event will be attended by representatives of the European Commission, the Ministry of Funds and Regional Policy, as well as representatives of authorities and entities from the regions covered by the Just Transition process. The aims of the event are:
- exchange learnings on establishing successful SMEs that support the just transition of regions,
- provide a platform for institutions supporting SMEs to connect and grow their network,
- capacity building for regional and local administrations and other key stakeholders,
- support for transparent, inclusive, and efficient governance mechanisms for TJTP implementation,
- stakeholder engagement and mobilization,
- support to engage in cross-border cooperation with other JTF regions.