Vote for the Interreg CENTRAL EUROPE Sessions at #EURegionsWeek 2018
The European Commission and the Committee of Regions are designing the programme of the European Week of Regions and Cities in Brussels (9-12 October 2018) in a participatory process. Stakeholders like you can express their preference for workshop sessions in a public consultation. Sessions with the most votes will be included in the conference programme. The consultation is limited to one vote per person and will be open until 27 April.
Our programme submitted proposals for two sessions:
- #cooperationiscentral: Why Central Europe needs cooperation more than ever
- Idea lab on the future of transnational Interreg cooperation
We would much appreciate your support in this important activity. To vote for the two sessions, please take the following steps:
- Click on VOTE NOW to get to the consultation;
- Choose the thematic cluster "Territorial development: regional, urban, rural";
- Tick the boxes of our two sessions (beginning and middle of the list);
- Find other sessions that you are potentially interested in;
- Submit your vote before 27 April.
Voting will take less than 5 minutes and ultimately help us to convince policy makers and other important stakeholders that #cooperationiscentral.