What are the minimum requirements for a partnership?Answer:
When forming a project partnership, the following minimum requirements have to be met:
- At least three financing partners
- From at least three countries
- With at least two of the partners located in the programme area
In addition, in the fourth call partnerships have to ensure that at least:
- 50 % of the partnership consists of institutions and bodies that were involved in 44 pre-selected Interreg CENTRAL EUROPE projects (see Annex 1 of the Application Manual), whose outputs and results are going to be exploited.
Please note: If an institution or body has been a partner in more than one of the Interreg CENTRAL EUROPE projects being exploited in a proposal, it only counts as a single partner for the fulfillment of this requirement.
- 1 partner has to be included from a project funded by a directly-managed EU programme, who brings in additional project outputs and results that will be exploited by the partnership.
Please note: If an institution or body has been a partner in both an Interreg CENTRAL EUROPE project and a project funded by a directly-managed EU programme, this minimum requirement is regarded as fulfilled.