How are applications assessed?Answer:
Formal/administrative requirements to be observed by proposals are the following:
1. Submission of the proposal before the deadline set in the call announcement;
2. Submission of the application form completed in all its parts and in English language;
3. Submission of the lead applicant declaration signed and filled in in all its parts using the template provided by the programme without any modification, as further explained in chapter 5.1 of the application manual
4. Submission of all partner declarations filled in in all their parts using the template provide by the programme without any modification, as further explained in chapter 5.1;
5. In case of private lead applicant, availability of all other supporting documents as liste in chapter 5.1. of the application manual.
Proposals failing in any of the above requirements will be regarded as non-eligible and will not be further processed.
The fourth call sets additional specific requirement to be fulfilled by project proposals in order to be considered as eligible. They are summarised in the following table.
A. Thematic focus
| The project proposal focuses on one of the 7 selected topics |
|B. Coordination|| |
The project proposal coordinates the exploitation of outputs and results obtained from:
|C. Partnership|| |
The partnership must respect the following minimum requirements:
|D. Compulsory consultation||The project proposal must have been consulted with the JS in the framework of a “compulsory consultation”. For further information on compulsory consultations please see chapter 7.|
|E. Multiple participation||A same institution/body cannot be involved in more than one proposal within a same topic.|