What are the minimum requirements?Answer:
To be eligible, project proposals must demonstrate that they:
- Focus on one of the seven pre-selected topics (as listed in chapter 2.1 of the application manual and further described in annex 1)
- Coordinate the exploitation of outputs and results obtained from:
- At least two projects funded by the Interreg CENTRAL EUROPE programme and listed in annex 1, even if they belong to different topics.
- And at least one thematically relevant project funded by a programme directly-managed by the European Commission (e.g. Horizon 2020/FP7, LIFE, Connecting Europe Facility, Creative Europe, …)
Further requirements regarding the partnership are:
- At least 50 % of the partnership consists of institutions and bodies that have been involved in the pre-selected Interreg CENTRAL EUROPE projects (even if they belong to different topics - see annex 1) whose outputs and results are going to be exploited.
Please note: If an institution or body has been a partner in more than one of the Interreg CENTRAL EUROPE projects being exploited in a proposal, it only counts as a single partner for the fulfillment of this requirement.
- At least one partner has to be included from a project funded by a directly-managed EU programme, who brings in additional project outputs and results that will be exploited by the partnership
Please note: If an institution or body has been a partner in both an Interreg CENTRAL EUROPE project and a project funded by a directly-managed EU programme, this minimum requirement is regarded as fulfilled.