Youth targeting event in Vodnjan-Dignano
25th May 2018
Youth targeting event had taken place in Vodnjan-Dignano on 25th of May 2018, as part of the ‘Moj kažun – La mia casita’ manifestation. This annual manifestation celebrates Vodnjan-Dignano’s cultural heritage and seeks to promote cultural heritage, especially among youth.
Youth targeting event was a one-day event which main goal was promotion of YouinHerit project among local youth, as well as involvement of local youth in the implementation of the project itself – in a form of initiative that is empowering young people.
The aims of the Youth targeting event were:
• to information about the project to local youth
• to encourage young people to engage in the implementation of the project, especially through participation on workshops which will be organized in renovated Olive scale house in Vodnjan-Dignano
• to introduce young people to traditional crafts & trades, with emphasis on olive oil production.
• to engage with local youth and build sustainable partnerships
- YouInHerit information stand
- Outdoor traditional workshops
- Artistic performance
The activities all ran between 6pm-11pm. Approximately 200 young people attended during the first hours of the event, on workshops and youinherit stand. Most of these were in the 18-29 age bracket, though some older young people (30-40 age bracket) attended the event. Approximately 1000 young people visited artistic performance itself. Youth targeting event was also widely covered in local media.