INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ABOUT ENERGY CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR, CONSUMPTION PRACTICES AND REBOUND EFFECT
The current economic situation calls on public institutions to limit investment in the energy efficiency of buildings. Central Europe faces the absence of a holistic approach and limited resources to deliver energy-efficient solutions. The project "Together - Towards a Goal of Efficiency Through Energy Reduction" changes the insight of management from fragmented to joined and establishes the relationship between physical space, devices of modern technologies and user behaviour.
University of Maribor, Faculty of Energy Technology, within the framework of the TOGETHER project, organizes an “INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ABOUT ENERGY CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR, CONSUMPTION PRACTICES AND REBOUND EFFECT”. An international workshop, aimed to encourage more efficient use of energy in buildings of public institutions, will take place on April 10, 2018 between 9 am and 4 pm in the Hotel City Maribor, Slovenia.
The international workshop will bring together experts and ambassadors of good practices who will present methods and approaches for a positive change in consumer behaviour and understanding of their needs for efficient use of energy. Supportive activities for the efficient use of energy in public buildings, tools for effective demand management and the approach oriented to technological devices and consumer behaviour will be addressed by:
• ANTONIO ZONTA, Province of Treviso, Italy
• DR. DAMIJAN MUMEL, Faculty of Business and Economics Maribor, Slovenia
• FRANCESCO MOLINARI, Politecnico di Milano, Dep. Arch. and Urban Studies, Italy
• FABIO DANDRI, Energy Agency of the Region Friuli Venezia Giulia, Italy
• JURE VETRŠEK, Institute for Innovation and Development, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
• DR. VLASTA KRMELJ, EnergaP- Energy Agency of Podravje Institut for sustainable energy use, Maribor, Slovenia
• CSOKNYAI TAMAS, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Department of Building Service and Process Engineering, Budapest, Hungary
• DR. JANEZ PETEK, Local Energy Agency of Spodnje Podravje, Slovenia
• DR. PETER VIRTIČ, Faculty of Energy Technology, Krško, Slovenia
• JURE JAZBINŠEK, Engineer specialist, Nuclear Technology Unit, Vrbina, Krško, Slovenia
You are invited to attend the event on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 or follow the project at www.interreg-central.eu/together, or project social networks Facebook (@ TogetherPRTV2016) and Twitter (@CE_TOGETHER).