Third International Conference on the Role of Social & Solidarity Enterprises in the Circular Economy on 6 - 8 November in Berriozar, Spain
SURFACE project is informing that the registration is now open for the 3rd International Conference on the Role of Social & Solidarity Enterprises in the Circular Economy on 6 - 8 November in Berriozar, Spain. Many thanks to our co-organisers AERESS and its local member Traperos de Emaús Navarra for their support and hosting the event.
- See the event website for more details including link to registration and draft agenda. The website is available in English, Spanish, Basque and French
- Early Bird tickets are available with a 40 EUR discount for public tickets until 15 September
- Interpretation: English - Spanish, Italian, (French tbc)
A number of speakers have already accepted our invitation including ILO, Inditex, Bureau of International Recycling / Texaid, BSH Spain, Spanish Consumer Organisation (OCU), Spanish Social Economy Employers’ Confederation (CEPES) and the WEEE-Forum. SURFACE Project Partners representatives of RREUSE feature on the agenda including Antigone Dalamagas (Ecorec, Greece), Claire Downey (CRNI, Ireland), Laura Rubio (AERESS, Spain), Gorka Mediavilla (Traperos de Emaús Navarra, Spain), Matthias Neitsch (RepaNet, Austria), Olga Theodorikakou (Klimax Plus, Greece) and Jean-François Hummel (Envie, France).
Important practical points:
- The capacity for the conference and site visit is limited. We encourage early registrations to benefit from the reduced prices and to avoid disappointment.
- Participants are also encouraged to arrange their accommodation as soon as possible. Due to other events taking place in Pamplona at the same time the hotels have limited room availability.