SRM Reti e Mobilità SRL
SRM is the local Authority for Public Transport in Bologna area;
Performs the activities of:
- Promotion of initiatives focused on increasing the diffusion and the valorisation of local public transport;
- Management of the infrastructures serving the local public transport service;
- Planning, organisation and promotion of integrated public transport service and private mobility.
- Urban agglomeration: Bologna province, Emilia-Romagna region (Italy)
- Area: 3.703 km2
- Inhabitants: 1.013.376
- Population density: 273,66 inhabitants per km2
Role in the project:
SRM will act as lead partner of the SMACKER project and will coordinate all the activities and all the partners in the proposal.
SRM will coordinate WPT2 Participation and Actions and WPC Communication, the last one in strict cooperation with ITL.
Activities in the project:
Implement a in the mountain and rural area of Alto Reno, made of 13 municipalities:
- Creation of a new demand-responsive transport service to fill the mobility gap between this sprawled area and the main PT services and TEN-T infrastructures to/from the city of Bologna;
- Support the pilot through a behaviour change campaign and a marketing campaign promoted among residents/tourists/stakeholders in the area;
- Manage the DRT service through a dedicated ICT platform in order to collect users’ request of service and optimize trips;
- Collect real-time data to be used in order to define incentives and nudging system within the behaviour/marketing campaign.