Interreg CENTRAL EUROPE is launching new call on 4 March
The call will be organised in a one-step procedure. Interested organisations will have time from 4 March until 5 July 2019 to build their transnational partnerships and plan concrete activities. Applications will be assessed by the end of the year and projects are expected to start in early 2020.
The idea of call is to take forward the results of currently funded Interreg CENTRAL EUROPE projects. Project ideas have to build on complementing results and outputs from at least 3 different projects co-financed by Interreg CENTRAL EUROPE and directly-managed EU programmes such as Horizon 2020, LIFE, Connecting Europe Facility, etc. At least two of the projects have to be Interreg CENTRAL EUROPE projects.
The call will be open to seven topics:
- Industry 4.0/advanced manufacturing
- Social entrepreneurship
- Energy efficient renovation of public building in cities
- Low carbon mobility and urban air quality
- Climate change adaptation and risk prevention
- Cultural heritage sites & buildings at risk
- Accessibility of peripheral and border regions to TEN-T and CNC
More information at: