Horizon 2020 Info Day on the 4th call of Interreg CENTRAL EUROPE
In the upcoming experimental call for proposals, Interreg CENTRAL EUROPE will support the roll out and uptake of project outputs and results in coordination with directly managed EU programmes such as Horizon 2020.
The Horizon 2020 Info Day will offer an opportunity for lead applicants to present their initial project ideas to potential partners from the FP7 and Horizon 2020 programmes. It is going to be organised by the European Commission's DG RTD.
As a result of the Horizon 2020 Info Day, central European research stakeholders will have:
- Gained knowledge about the objective and procedures of the experimental fourth call
- Gained knowledge about project ideas building on results and outputs of approved Interreg CENTRAL EUROPE projects
- Started initial discussions about participating in a project proposal
At the same time, the Horizon 2020 Info Day will allow potential lead applicants to:
- Present their project ideas and existing project results
- Express their needs in terms of missing partners and results
- Start discussions with potentially interested FP7/Horizon 2020 organisations
Participation to the Horizon 2020 Info Day will be open to beneficiaries of approved projects from Interreg CENTRAL EUROPE and FP7/Horizon 2020.
Registration will open in April.