Clusters of Change Bootcamp
A new wave of innovation clusters is on the rise. Are you ready to increase the impact of your cluster?
Within new Cluster Accelerator Programme, Participants will work on their own cluster challenges in a workshop style learning setting.
At the end of the programme Participants will learn the crucial keys to cluster management, how to build innovation ecosystems for systemic change, and how to apply practical tools and innovative methods to your specific cluster/ecosystem needs.
Date And Time
Mon, 14 Oct 2019, 10:00 –
- Clusters as engines of exponential growth. Turn your regional ecosystem into a hotspot for entrepreneurship, innovation and sustainable development.
- Clusters as drivers of change. Take your cluster to the next level by generating critical mass and systemic impact on topics that matter.
- Innovation Ecosystems of the Future: One decade to shift from clusters-as-usual to Clusters of Change. What business and innovation opportunities will they create?
-Roadmap design for world-class cluster management. Co-create your tailored cluster formula for more impact and scale.
- The Business Model Canvas of successful clusters.
- The European smart investment scene for clusters.
- and much more...
THE CAP will award certificates of achievement for your professional use at the end of the Bootcamp.
Who can apply?
This is a hands-on programme for:
- Cluster managers
- Cluster practitioners
- Innovation leaders
- Ecosystem builders
- Visionary governments
This 4-day event is funded by EIT Climate-KIC, a body of the European Union.
For more information, please visit the program page here.