Respect your audience!
- Four wonderful people welcomed us in Budapest: who are they?
- The Communication Unit of programme Interreg Central Europe!
- Me and Martina from the PROSPECT2030 team met them at the Communication Seminar organized at Novotel Hotel Danube, facing the famous river that divides Buda from Pest.
- Frank Schneider, who led the plenary session of this two-day full immersion in storytelling, gave us a little reminder...
- "Every person in Europe can be reached by communication."
- Something to keep in mind! However, if you do not respect your audience and do not consider their point of view, you won't be successful.
- We had the occasion to join in conversation other fellow communication managers of Interreg CE projects such as 3Lynx, HealingPlaces and CONNECT2CE.
- Thank you all very much!