SMART_watch Post 2020 SMART SPECIALISATION online workshop
28.04.2020 online workshop
The event is highly recommended for:
- policy-makers, managers and professionals from the regional and national level of government, researchers and experts in the field of smart monitoring and participants engaged in the programming, implementation and monitoring of RIS3.
Key-note presentations on the post 2020 RIS3 funding period
- Take part in a discussions on the post 2020 perspective implemented with the view from European, National / Federal
- and Regional level. Presentation of lessons learned in the ending period and how it influences further RIS3 implementation.
Workshop on Setting up RIS3 Monitoring
- Use your knowledge and experiences to create innovative and comprehensible monitoring models during the training session
- on the development of RIS3 monitoring systems in actual regional scenarios.
Benefits from SMART_watch project:
- Find out how to improve your daily work in the frame of Smart Specialisation with new dedicated tools such as Competence
- Map, Business Models, Regional Observatory Networks, Benchmarking and more!