All the 11 project partners will be in charge of planning, implementing and evaluating local Pilot Actions for a more sustainable environmental regeneration & reactivation of brownfields.
Each Pilot Action investigates a specific critical aspect of brownfield management: brownfield revitalisation strategies and tools, novel monitoring systems, effective remediation methods.
Pilot solutions are meant to be replicable in other contaminated sites. Strategies and tool can be adapted to different contexts. They consist in brownfield revitalisation strategies, novel monitoring systems, identification of most effective sustainable remediation methods, test of new tools for brownfield management.
Every Pilot Action is structured through a series of different activities and its results are achieved also with the involvement and the engagement of the local stakeholders.
- City of Venice - Lead Partner, Italy
- isw Institute for Structural Policy and Economic Development, Germany
- Municipality of Celje, Slovenia
- Mazovia Development Agency Plc, Poland
- Municipality of Solec Kujawski, Poland
- Veneto Region, Italy
- Port of Rijeka Authority, Croatia
- North Adriatic Sea Port Authority, Italy
- City of Bydgoszcz, Poland
- City of Rijeka, Croatia
- Ministry for Regional Development and Transport Saxony-Anhalt, Germany