3rd Coordination Unit and Interregional Steering Committee meeting in Slovenia
On 8th and 9th of October 2018, the 3rd official partner meeting of the RURES project implemented under the INTERREG CENTRAL EUROPE program took place.
The 3rd Coordination Unit meeting and Interregional Steering Committee meeting of the project took place in Moravske Toplice in the Pomurje Region, Slovenia.
On the first day of the meeting, the partners responsible for pilot investments presented their feasibility studies to other members of the partnership and external experts. These studies can be downloaded later on our website.
Beside the feasibility studies, the experimental investments were also presented by the partners. Read more about these investments on our site at the Pilot Investments section.
The participants talked about the design of the calculator for the rest of the day.
On the second day of the meeting the participants viewed the completed Solar E-TREE within the project in Puconci, Slovenia.
- Solar cell system will be able to generate 2000 - 2200 kWh/year electric energy
- 7 pieces of the solar cells of 250W
- Capacity: 1,7 kW
- 1 bench for visitors – it is part of the tree (the metal frame and the wooden seat
- LED lighting under the tree (4 lights per 20 W per each
- Charging smart phones and tablets option - installed power min. 60 W, min. 3 USB ports, min. 4 USB cables for charging mobil
- Devices, min. one wireless chargers
- Ready for use charging station installed on the bench for e-bike, e-roller e-cycle
- Sensors for temperature, humidity, noise level, smart electronic
- 100 % Solar powered charging independent of grid supply