Public funds for the energy transition in our regions
How many resources have our regions attracted for the energy transition, so far? How much have these investments contributed to the creation of "Sustainable Energy Regions"?
Let's have a look at our baseline assessment reports on low carbon investments funding: click on the picture to find out more!
1. Piemonte Region [IT] triggers huge investments for energy efficiency. A relevant amount of financial resources have been mobilized to promote energy efficiency and renewables production in public bodies and private companies.
2. Eco Energyland's [AT] funding report: A small region sets powerful activities for the transition to a low-carbon future through efficient use of funding.
3. Split and Dalmatia county [HR] focuses on energy efficiency and renewable energy in public infrastructure and residential buildings. Croatia is implementing a Programme for Systematic Energy Management with the aim to increase energy efficiency and the use of RES through its territory.
4. Southern Great Plain's [HU] funding report on low-carbon investments provides an assessment on the utilization of public funding accessible for the region to strengthen the green transition.
5. Federal State Saxony-Anhalt [DE] supports investments for adapting the energy transition: find out more on measures, funding schemes and forms of cooperation
6. In Mazovian Voivodeship [PL] there are many challenges facing the energy market, but the region pursues a strategy to achieve the transition to a low carbon economy and the reduction of the emissions
7. Friuli Venezia Giulia region [IT]: coming soon!