Become PROSPECT2030 Replicant Partner!
...Would you like to contribute to the EU 2030 goals?
...Are you interested in becoming a “Sustainable Energy Region”?
...Do you feel like learning new methods of more effective energy planning?
...Are you ready for a radical rethink on how to use public funds in a more smart way?
If you answered ‘yes’ to at least one of these questions, keep reading…
How to reach 2030 EU energy objectives? PROSPECT2030 approach focuses on better use of funds and more efficient energy planning. A dialogue with regional authorities and local stakeholders is essential. We need to address climate mitigation actions by involving regional public authorities in the Central Europe. A diagnose of the current situation (with a critical look at what has been done in the 2014-20 period) will be the starting point for triggering policies that increase the efficiency of public funds planned beyond 2020, towards the creation of sustainable energy regions with a higher share of renewable energy sources (RES).
Is this approach not far from your perception? Then join our PROSPECT2030 Team and participate in a learning experience with one of our Expert Partners, to support your efforts!
Deadline: 20thDecember 2020 | Selection of partners: 6thJanuary 2021
What are the benefits of becoming a replicant partner?
- Transnational exchange of experience;
- Knowledge tailored to specific challenges and needs of your region by matching your organization with a Prospect2030 joint exchange of expertise;
- Do you want to learn more about:
- Development of smart grids and energy storage with Saxony Anhalt (Germany)?
- Green financing tools with Friuli Venezia Giulia (Italy)?
- Innovative Financial Instruments such as EPC with Piemonte Region (Italy)?
- Regional energy monitoring system with Split Dalmatia (Croatia)?
- Renewable Energy Source installations with Eco Energy Land (Austria)?
- Financial and technical support to municipalities and SMEs with Mazovia Region (Poland)?
- Electrification of the transport sector with Southern Great Plain (Hungary)?
That is just few examples of our Consortium Regions’ expertise and possibilities;
- A possibility to participate in two capacity building workshops for your policy makers and staff;
- Remote support and expertise knowledge (telephone or e-mail) will be available to your organization.
Check if you are suitable to become a replicant partner:
- You are a region, municipality, public authority, or a sectoral agency located in Central Europe;
- You have a strong commitment to support and transfer project’s approaches and methods;
- You are ready to multiply the effects of the project on a long term perspective;
- You have knowledge and expertise of regional energy priorities;
- You have the ability to influence the structure of the existing public fund legislation framework.
Your contribution as a replicant partner means:
- Signing an official confirmation of becoming replicant partner;
- Sharing your own knowledge and expertise of the regional structure;
- Communication availability (phone, mail, Webinar) with PROSPECT2030 Consortium;
- Participation in two capacity building workshops for your policy makers and staff;
- Joint evaluation of the Project results and outcomes.
For any further information or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org