Open Day at the Biosphere Reserve Southeast-Rügen
April 18th 2019 - From 10:00h to 17:00 - Granitzhaus, Granit, Island of Rügen, Germany
Next April 18th, the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve Southeast-Rügen will celebrate the CEETO Protected Areas Open Days. This is a unique opportunity to know the park and some of the businesses and associations that carry out their activity in it.
Morning (10.00h to 13.00h):
- Official Opening of the new Exhibition of the Biosphere Reserves Information Center (by invitation).
- European Charter Awards.
Afternoon (14:00h to 17:00h):
- Guided hiking tours in the Granitz with Biosphere Reserve Rangers.
- Access to the Exhibition.
- Information stand on CEETO Project.
- Children Activities (environmental Education).