We would like to invite you to a virtual Model Factory as part of our InnoPeer project.
The original plan to conduct this seminar in a two-day practical training at the Fraunhofer IGCV in Augsburg can no longer be realized due to the current situation. Instead, we will hold a two-day practice-oriented webinar, in which we want to provide the originally planned contents. The webinar will be divided into three parts, which will take place on 07.05. from 9-12 o'clock and 13-16 o'clock and on 08.05. from 13-16 o'clock. The following contents will be covered:
The topic of the first part will be the usage of a digital twin of a manufacturing system for virtual commissioning. Thereby we will answer the following questions:
• What is a digital twin?
• How can you use a digital twin for the commissioning of a production system?
• What models do you need for this so-called virtual commissioning?
• How can you reuse these models for other tasks during the development process?
In the second part we will look at communication possibilities between different technical systems, especially OPC UA. After this session you will be able to answer the following questions:
• What are different possibilities to enable a data-interface between production systems?
• How can OPC UA help you to set up a new communication standard?
• What has to be considered when you communicate with control systems?
• How can you test your OPC UA communication?
The topic of the third part will be the rapid development of communication clients and human machine interfaces based on OPC-UA. Thereby we will answer the following questions:
• What is part of an OPC UA-based communication client?
• How can you speed up the development of these clients?
• What is part of a human machine interface (HMI)?
• How does rapid development help in context of HMIs and OPC UA?
The Model Factory is primarily aimed at participants of the InnoPeer Basic and Advanced Trainings, in particular of the Technology 1 course. It is also possible to participate without having attended the other courses. To actively participate in the Model Factory, it is necessary to install free software on the PC/Laptop. A list of the required software and installation instructions will be provided in due time.
The webinar will be held in English language. The participation is free of charge.