“Digital Transformation” on Industry 4.0
Due to the extraordinary situation, we have to postpone our conference in Česke Budějovice (Budweis), South Bohemia on 25-26 March 2020.
We hope we can hold the conference as soon as possible!
InnoPeer AVM project team!
The importance of digitalisation for SMEs is growing rapidly. Many companies are changing their processes or planning to do so.But what are the appropriate measures? Not every project to use I4.0 technologies is well-targeted and economically viable.
Together with the team of ERDV, the InnoPeer AVM consortium invites you to a two-day crash course “Digital Transformation” on Industry 4.0 in Česke Budějovice (Budweis), South Bohemia.
The free qualification programme targets mainly SMEs in all sectors, business advisors, business development agencies, cluster and networking initiatives, organisations providing services for I4.0 adaptation in enterprises, and also institutions/training providers for I4.0 training.
25 March 2020
• 12.00 Introduction and Key note
• Part I: I4.0 Human resources/Organisation/Change Management
• 16 00 company visit
• 19.00 Networking - Dinner
26 March 2020 • 09.00 - 17.00
• Part II: I4.0 Technologies
• Part III: I4.0 Business models and case study
• Identify risks and opportunities as well as the appropriate I4.0 measures for your company.
• You will receive theoretical knowledge and practical first-hand application examples from technical and university professors and business experts.
• Deepen your knowledge of technology, HR @-@ management, organisational management and business models related to advanced manufacturing.
• Create valuable contacts with colleagues and specialists, including across borders.
• You will receive training material for further development.
For GDPR reasons, registration is only possible via Business Upper Austria’s event management at the following link: Https://sys.mailworx.info/Form?frm=8f3da1c1-1467-43b6-98e7-7b3f62e70e39
Participation to the event is free of charge.