14. MAY 2019 - LINZ / AUSTRIA
The mid-term conference organized by Business Upper Austria in Linz at 14-15 May 2019. 05. 23.
On the first day of the confernece Eva Breure held a presentation about the InnoPeer AVM project.
During the Midterm-Conference all the participated AVM Board member
- Dr. Paul Rübig ,
- Prof. Tommaso Fabbri ,
- Univ.-Prof. Dr. Matthias Fink ,
- Kornèl Nèmeth
got a Cerificate of Appointment from Eva Breuer - Lead Partner of the project. Then the AVM Board Members talked about their impressions and insights in technologies and business models in Industry 4.0. also with respect to the regional situation.
At the end of the first day participants were participated on the SMART AUTOMATION AUSTRIA - Austria‘s only Industrial Automation trade show.
On the second day of the conference there was a workshop and the main aim of the workshop is idea generation of strategy roadmap. Therefore each groups have a specific topic:
1) Integrating of AVM qualification in the educational system
2)Upgrading technological competences of SMEs
3) Raising organisational and strategic competences of SMEs
4) Strengthening cooperation of CE SMEsin transnational value chains