IT development plan
The IT Development Plan ensures coherence, quality and sustainability of all IT-related processes and deliverables during the INTENT lifecycle: web profile, and use of online benchmarking tool & virtual know-how centre, data management.
- Create a patient-centered care model and performance indicators using integrated care principles and local dialogue between managers, clinicians & patients.
- Adapt a benchmarking tool & build competencies to improve patient-centered care through benchmarking, organisational change and social entrepreneurial solutions.
- Build capacity and establish a virtual transnational know-how centre to inform the continuous improvement of patient-centered care in Central Europe and beyond.
Virtual know-how centre is an repository of good practices in delivering patient-centred care, which include:
- patient-centred care model
- its implementation guidelines
- indicator sets
- collected examples of good practices
- innovative solutions for implementing the patient-centred care model principles
Online benchmarking tool is an interactive web-based application providing:
- collect data on indicators
- collect individual responses (from patients or staff) through online surveys
- perform benchmarking exercise between participating centres (e.g. comparison of results with standards, best performers, etc.).
The full document is availabe on the next link.