HoCare2.0 Knowledge Pack
HoCare2.0 Knowledge Pack is the primary educational material for knowledge advancement of stakeholders about adopting co-creation approach. The Knowledge Pack should be used jointly with the HoCare2.0 SME and Policy Tools.
The core objective of the knowledge pack is to prepare representatives of SMEs and Public service providers for initiating their pilot activities.
Therefore, the aim of the Knowledge Pack is to:
- ensure the basic understanding of stakeholders about co-creation
- strengthen knowledge of stakeholders about the co-creation process
- create awareness about the possibilities and challenges of the involvement of older people into the product or service development
- provide an overview for applying co-creation process step-by-step
- strengthen cooperation of Quadruple Helix actors (SME, Academia, Service providers, Seniors) through mutual learning
Download the Knowledge Pack for free