We are happy to invite you to the 1st Open HoCare2.0 conference that will be organized virtually!
This conference is the 1st out of 3 international events we are going to organize. The project consortium and guest speakers are going to introduce you to HoCare2.0 project, its goals, practical application of co-creation approach, as well as to the benefits of using the Open Innovation 2.0.
Date: 21st October 2020, 10:00-12:00 am
- 9:45 – 10:00 - Registration & Welcome by the Authorities
- 10:00 - 10:15 - HoCare2.0 challenges: presentation of the key challenges of the silver economy and home care solutions (Ákos Szepvolgyi LP/CTRIA, Hungary)
- 10:20 – 10:35 - Introduction and short training on the co-creation
methodology within the Open Innovation 2.0 model (Bende Csaba LP/CTRIA, Hungary)
- 10:40– 10:55 - Open innovation and Co-creation methodology at European Level (speaker to be confirmed)
- 11:00 – 11:15 - Open Innovation, Co-Creation and quadruple helix: the experience
of Lombardia (Angelo Gatto, Finlombarda s.p.a.)
- 11:20– 11:35 - Open Innovation, Co-creation and quadruple helix representatives:
Cluster Tav Experience (Cluster Tav)
- 11:40 – 11:55 - Innovation in eHealth (ARIA SpA)
Register by October 16th to get your online spot. Registration link: bit.ly/Open-HoCare2-0-registration.
We are looking forward to meeting you online!