Local Info Day - Pécs, Hungary
On Wednesday 22ND May 2019, 3.35 p.m., FORGET HERITAGE INFO DAY 2019
"Forget Heritage Local Info Day” will be held in the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Pécs- Baranya, 36 Majorossy I. Street, Pécs, Hungary.
We would like to invite you to the "50 Foods of the World" event, which is the presentation of the Dissemination event of the Cult-CreaTe project of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Pécs-Baranya and the new cookbook of the University of Pécs. After the schedule of the event of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Pécs- Baranya, Ms. Judit Medvey and Ms. Agnes Melkovics project managers of the Forget Heritage project will present the plan how to involve local stakeholders (citizens and creative community) in the process of cultural heritage sustainability and revitalization.
On this occasion, the Interreg Central Europe project "Forget Heritage", involving 10 realities from 7 countries in the Central European region, will be presented. The project’s aim is to identify innovative, replicable and sustainable PPC management models of the historical sites by valorizing them through setting up cultural and creative industries, with the Municipality of Genoa as Leading Partner.
Topics of Forget Heritage presentation:
- Successful models and solutions
- Introducing the Forget Heritage project
- Heritage management in practice – results of the project pilot actions
- OffSpace application to involve locals
- National examples and objectives
- 14.00 - 14.05: Szabolcs Rabb, Secretary General of CCI of Pécs- Baranya- Greeting
- 14.05 – 14.25: Dr. István Tarrósy – Presentation of PTE International Cookbook
- 14.25 – 14.45: Ákos Lokody – Gastronomic background of cookbook, region, Pécs, own experiences
- 14.45 – 15.05: Anikó Berta – The idea, creation and implementation of a cookbook
- 15.05 – 15.25: Péter Teszlák and Ágnes Török – wine show, history of book sellers
- 15.25 – 15.35: Bianka Vámhidy – presentation of Cult-CreaTe project
- 15.35 – 15.45: Judit Medvey and Ágnes Melkovics – presentation of Forget Heritage project
- 15.45 – 15.55: Questions
- 15.55 – 16.25: Networking – Coffee Break