Forget Heritage project finished
Interreg Central Europe’s Forget Heritage project ended on 30th November 2019. 10 project partners from 7 countries were working together in 5 work packages. The cooperation aimed to create innovative replicablend sustainable private public cooperation management models of the abandoned historical sites - recognised as cultural heritage. Due to the smooth collaboration of the project partners, the programme successfully finalized its main outputs and finished the prescribed tasks.
Throughout the 3 year long programme, the project succuessfully completed 8 pilot actions in the following:
- Quadruple Helix: Auditorium Of Strada Nuova, Genova
- Creativity For Historical Identity Preservation: Writers Hub For Vodnik's Heritage Preservation, Ljubljana
- Social Innovation And Integration: Intercultural Garden In Z-Bau North Garden, Nürnberg
- Young Generation Job Access Support: Young Craftsmen In Old City, Bydgoszcz
- 5. Environmental Sustainability: Re-Use Center, Rijeka
- 6. Integrated Tourism Services: Integrated Tourism Offer In Hraničář Area, Ústí Nad Labem
- 7. Ccis Marketing, Promotion And Networking: Marketing And Promotion In Fabbrica Del Vapore, Milano
- 8. New Technologies And Innovation: Innovation In North Praga District, Warsaw
Apart from the pilot projects of the partnership, Forget Heritage partners finalized the following publications:
- Management Manual
- Policy Handbook
- Transnational Training Model
- Guidelines for Citizens’ Involvement
- Strategy of Management of Cultural Heritage Through the Use of CCIs
The purpose of these documents were to create useful written documentation on the practical information, collected and studied by the partnership.
Forget Heritage project finished a successful 3-year long programme, which aims to find more cooperation opportunities to continue working on an important project like this.