Regional workshop and B2Culture meeting in the Westpomerania Voivodeship
10th of May 2022, Poland
We are pleased to invite all representatives of cultural heritage institutions in Westpomerania for 2 on-line meetings aimed at raising your knowledge on new opportunities for development and financing of cultural heritage sites.
The first meeting will be held on 10th of May, between 10:00 a.m. - 13:00 p.m. We will introduce you to practical tools that can be helpful in your daily work, answering questions such as:
- How to involve public - good/participatory governance in cultural heritage
- Financial instruments and innovative funding schemes for cultural heritage
- Good practices in heritage revitalisation
- How to organise a successful training in the cultural heritage sector
The second meeting will be organized on 13th of May, between 10:00 a.m. and 12 p.m. B2Culture event will introduce the private sector's offer to contribute to the expansion of your institution's offer and initiate new activities and solutions, including:
- Crowdfounding - an alternative source of funding for cultural institutions,
- EU funding - opportunities and challenges,
- QR tag / bicon / gamification - how to make an exhibition of a cultural institution more attractive and popular
Meetings will be held on the Zoom platform. Each participant will receive a certificate.
To register, please follow the link: REGISTRATION FORM
Please send your declaration of interest to attend the meetings by 06.05.2022 to: email@example.com.
The full invitation in Polish for the event is available HERE.