ForHeritage final conference “Main challenges and possible solutions for a sustainable cultural heritage management”
The final conference of the ForHeritage project will be held on 12th of May. The event will be hosted online via Zoom and the agenda includes two sessions ranging from experiences and pilot cases from a set of international projects to the recommendations and hints on the new programming.
During the conference we will be hearing from the experience of the following projects:
- ForHeritage - Excellence in heritage management in central Europe
- MOMAr - Models of Management for Singular Rural Heritage
- CLIC - Circular models Leveraging Investments in CH adaptive reuse
- Open Heritage - Organizing, Promoting and ENabling HEritage Reuse
- SoPHIA - Social Platform for Holistic Impact Heritage Assessment
- Cultural Heritage in Action - Sharing solutions in European cities and regions
- BE.CULTOUR - Beyond CULtural TOURism
We will also hear from the relevant European institutions: the European Commission and the Executive Agency EACEA, the European Investment Bank Institute, the Interreg Central Europe and Interreg Europe Programmes.
To register, please follow the link: REGISTER HERE.
The agenda of the online event is accessible HERE.