20 YEARS OF TRANSNATIONAL INTERREG COOPERATION IN CENTRAL EUROPE
21-22 September 2017, Berlin, Germany
Jasmina Dolinšek presented the Focus IN CD project and won the award
for the best presentation in the field of innovation.
20 years ago the first transnational Interreg programme was launched for central European regions and cities. What started with Interreg IIC CADSES has evolved into today's Interreg CENTRAL EUROPE. Since 1997 transnational cooperation has helped hundreds of great ideas come true.
We celebrated this anniversary with a major conference, which have been organized from 21th to 22th September 2017 in Berlin, Germany. We took a closer look at what transnational cooperation has done for central Europe and discussed the role of our programme and projects beyond 2020. Last but not least we have opened a new call for proposals at the conference.
The most important topics at the annual conference were:
- Cooperating for Success: How Interreg has Changed Central Europe?
- Taking Cooperation Forward: How Can Transnational Interreg Cooperation Shape Central Europe in the Future?
- Launch of the 2017 Call for Project Proposals.
- Cooperation Stories from Central Europe ( Innovation | Low Carbon | Environment and Culture | Transport).
The conference was attended by representatives of the Municipality of Maribor:
- Jasmina Dolinšek (Focus IN CD project), M.Sc., undersecretary, project manager
- Alenka Likar Mastnak (NewPilgrimAge project), M.Sc., project manager
Jasmina Dolinšek presented the Focus IN CD project and won the award for the best presentation in the field of innovation.