FIRECE partner Lubelskie participates at Energy Fair ENERGETICS
The flagship fair event in Eastern Poland brings together the energy and construction sector from 19th - 21st November 2019.
The objective is to promote environmental-friendly innovations and new technologies related to the use of renewable energy sources and the improvement of energy efficiency among, e.g. entrepreneurs, local governments, individual consumers, and students.
Thematic scope of the event:
- 1. Electricity and electrotechnology
- production of electricity and heat, including biomass technology, solar, wind, hydro and geothermal energy
- lighting equipment, including manufactured in LED technology
2. Alternative and renewable power industry
- energy-saving systems
- improving energy efficiency in buildings
- the use of heat pumps, solar collectors, photovoltaic panels, wind turbines to produce heat and electricity
One part of the ENERGETICS Fair is the seminar "Together for energy independence at the local level” organized by Lublin Eco Energy Cluster. During the conference the representative of Marshal Office of Lubelskie Voivodeship will give the presentation “Cooperation for renewable energy in Interreg projects”.
The most important information like main project goals, activity schedule, planned results and outputs about FIRECE project will be shown in the presentation.