Virtual Square on LinkedIn
As a part of the activities within the Interreg Central Europe DEEPWATER-CE project we have launched a NATIONAL VIRTUAL SQUARE on LinkedIn!
The Virtual Square is a place for everyone who is interested in hydrogeological topic, who wants to learn more about Managed Aquifer Recharge (MAR) and who wants to share their opinion and knowledge about MAR systems with us.
We invite you to join our LinkedIn groups:
(1) National Virtual Square LinedIn group in Your national language (You can find it in VS section)
(2)Transnational Virtual Square LinkedIn group in English for wider international audience
If you are already a LinkedIn user, you can subscribe directly to the group.
If you are not yet on LinkedIn, register and expand your possibilities!
What is a NATIONAL VIRTUAL SQUARE?
The virtual square is an internet platform using LinkedIn possibilities, aiming at facilitating cooperation within cross-sectoral stakeholder groups (CSSGs).
A stakeholder can be a person, a group of persons or a representative of an institution being interested in DEEPWATER-CE topics and obtained results that can be implemented in the future in our country.
What is the aim of the NATIONAL VIRTUAL SQUARE?
Cooperation with stakeholders via national and transnational virtual squares facilitates:
• to identify their expectations and needs from the DEEPWATER-CE project
• to provide thematic expertise to the project
• to assist with the implementation of project activities
• to take part in designing and finalizing draft project outputs and deliverables, primarily on a regional and national level (e.g. country reports, training material, pilot feasibility study)
• to participate in project events such as thematic workshops, virtual meetings and forums, thematic round-tables, national training sessions, and capacity building activities.
More information about our platform can be found on this WEBSITE in Virtual Square section.