"Crowd Innovation for Companies"
From July-September 2020, the SYNERGY Project team is carrying out the Online Pilot Action “Crowd Innovation for Companies” on the Synergic Crowd Innovation Platform (SCIP). This pilot action connects companies with a project idea that requires technical solutions with suitable problem solvers from the online crowd who present matching technical solutions from the key project areas of Additive Manufacturing and 3D-Printing, Micro- and Nanotechnologies and Industry 4.0.
- Crowd innovation as a revolutionary process for research and innovation projects’ development.
- By matching innovative ideas – Industry 4.0, Additive Manufacturing & 3D-Printing and Micro- & Nanotechnologies - with specific technical competences, the SYNERGY platform has created an opportunity for research teams to receive direct support from other interested researchers in a quick and simple way.
- Discover how the platform works!
- What we Offer
- This pilot action offers an easy and fast way to find a suitable solution for your project idea among co-workers from our problem solver network. Find the perfect co-worker for your project and increase awareness for our project idea and chances of success! This action offers the best conditions for the development of long-term collaborations. The winner(s) of the online action will be awarded a prize from the corresponding challenge giver.
- Participate in this Pilot Action
- If you are a representative of a company, for example, an SME or a large enterprise, as well as of a business support organisation, the SYNERGY platform offers you the opportunity to present your challenge and find technical support for a solution from July 1st through August 31st 2020.
- Solution Provider
- If you are a representative of a higher education and research institution, a business support organisation or a member from the general public, explore the projects/challenges on the platform and contribute with your expertise. Present your solution and you could be selected and awarded by the Idea Givers!
- Useful Example:
- 1. Company A has a technical problem related to the efficiency of one of the machines on production line. However internal staff has no expertise, knowledge or time to deal with the problem.
- 2. Company A is creating a challenge on SCIP platform to solve their problem. Company A describes their challenge, all conditions and expected results. Also a prize for the problem solvers should be defined as well as assessment conditions.
- 3. The challenge is launched by company A and accessible on the SCIP platform, so its users can see it and they provide their solutions of the problem. They can also build teams to provide common solution.
- 4. After closing the challenge, company A is assessing all provided solution according predefined conditions. All solutions are rated as well as their providers.
- 5. The best solution, with highest rate, is awarded by Company A.
- Award for the Winners
- The Challenge Giver selects the best solutions and awards the winner with the previously declared prize.
- Invitation Leaflet for Online Pilot Action “Crowd Innovation for Companies”
- Invitation Pilot Action on Crowd Innovation for Companies (English)
- Template for Solution Proposal:
- SYNERGY_Research Plan Template_PA O.T4.6 (English)
- Contact Information
- If you have any questions, you can contact us via the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or via the communication functions on the platform https://synergyplatform.pwr.edu.pl/.