4th CitiEnGov Study Visit (Ludwigsburg, Germany)
21st - 22nd June, 2017
The study visit to Ludwigsburg will be the 4th in a series of visits to specific locations of interest planned to be conducted during the project life to facilitate knowledge exchange and output development. The project partners will also meet to discuss recent results and next steps of thematic (and other) workpackages as well.
The study visits will include visits to:
- Information and Knowledge Center / Wissenszentrum Energie
- ‘Green Room’ in Public Space – Solution on Climate Adaption
- E-Fleet Garage of the Municipality / E-Mobility
- CEC 5 Demonstration Building - Sustainable Building solutions for public buildings e.g gym and cafeteria of a school campus
- Public bike rental stations
- Sustainable development of the residential area Hartenecker Höhe
- Wood Ship Plant /District Heating Solutions of the Public Utility Company
- Sustainable Building Solution in Combination with an Information Centre on Environmental Protection “Casa Mellifera”
There will also be presentations of recent results and next steps on Pilot Actions in parallel working groups.