Italian National Round Table
29. 6. 2018 - Bologna, Italy
The Metropolitan City of Bologna, together with the Department of Legal Studies of the University of Bologna – both partners within the Crowd-Fund-Port project – held its national round table in the frame of the 3rd ECN CrowdCamp "The European Dimension of Civic Crowdfunding" on 29th June at the National Research Council (CNR) in Bologna – Italy.
The agenda of the round table included some of the most prominent names of the national crowdfunding scene, who shared with more than 30 participants their knowledge on the most relevant topics in this field.
The round table was mainly focussed on:
• crowdfunding state of art in Italy, with the participation of Mr. Rindone, founder of Produzioni dal Basso, one of the most significant crowdfunding platform in this country;
• the current situation on crowdinvesting in Italy, with the speech of Professor Butticè from the Crowdinvesting Observatory of the Politecnico di Milano School of Management;
• the study on legal systems of Central Europe countries on crowdfunding
• the possible contents of the crowdfunding fair to be held in 2019;
• the path towards the creation of the European crowdfunding hub.
Furthermore, economic actors, representatives of public bodies and experts in crowdfunding and foundraising participated actively in the discussion, in a fruitful exchange of opinions and proposals.