BELGRADE CROWDFUNDING CONVENTION
7th June 2017
Project partner BRODOTO, of Interreg Central Europe project CROWD-FUND-PORT, is organizing a Crowdfunding Convention in Belgrade, Serbia.
CFP project partner experts
- Karsten Wenzlaff (CEO of ikosom, Secretary-General of the German Crowdfunding Association) &
- Kristina Lauš (Project manager and crowdfunding expert at Brodoto)
will share crowdfunding experience at Belgrade crowdfunding convention about:
- Crowdfunding in the European context and
- Crowdfunding Academy Preview: 10 steps for a Successful Campaign
And a lot more interesting stories in the event:
- How did the regional crowdfunders reach global audiences?
- How can SME’s profit using alternative crowdfunding models?
- What is in crowdfunding for social enterprises?
- How is crowdfunding changing traditional nonprofit fundraising?
- Which are the hottest upcoming crowdfunding campaigns?
More information at: http://www.crowdfundingconvention.eu/belgrade/belgrade2017