Regional information platforms for creatives
Various online offers and information about upcoming activities
Our project partnership is organized in tandem teams - each including one business support organisation and one creative hub. In each country, both teamed up to create a regional platform, where creatives are being provided with basic information about COCO4CCI and its future activities (matchmaking events etc.).
Here's an overview of all regional websites from the projects partner tandems:
- Austria: CREATIVE REGION & bizup are mainly using blogposts to let creatives and innovative companies know about the project and its activities as well as showcasing local creatives to the industry. Find out more here: Creativity drives Innovation in Upper Austria.
- Germany: bwcon and HdM launched a regional website to streamline their activities, available here: cocobw
- Italy: Our partners from Italy created a Community Hub, where they connect creatives, companies and experts and keep them in the loop about upcoming events. Here is the Italian Community Hub.
- Poland: You can find joint activities of the polish partners here: coco4cci.pl
- Slovakia: CIKE and SBA teamed up and created a dedicated subpage for COCO4CCI related contents, such as their open call for companies. The platform is available here: Culture and Creative Industries COoperation COllider (COCO4CCI). Also you find the project from Slovakian partners on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/COCO4CCI
- Slovenia: Project partners RRA LUR and GZS are working together in Slovenia to implement our project activities in the region. You find information here: https://www.rcke.si/povezujemo
You find all partners and their channels and contact details here: Partners