Playpark Opening Vienna
03/07/2017 Sachsenplatz 4-6, 1200 Wien, 1. Stock
The playpark in Vienna opened 3 July 2017 at 14:00.
1 location, more than 120 participants, more than 6 hours networking possibility, 5 start-up pitches, graphic recording, ´living wall´, ökoevent, social innovaiton, sustainability...these are only a few keywords from the CERIecon Playpark Opening. THANK YOU FOR COMING!
Take a look at the W24 - Das Stadtfernsehen coverage!
The main speakers were:
- Ms Tanja Wehsely (Member of the Vienna Regional Government and Co-founder of the social business 'Social City WIEN')
- Ms Edeltraud Hanappi-Egger (Rector of the Vienna University of Economics and Business)
- Mr Heinrich Himmer (Executive President of the Vienna Board of Education)
- Mr Christian Rammel (Vienna University of Economics and Business, Head of the Regional Centre of Expertise on Education for Sustainable Development (RCE Vienna))
Moderation: Jenny Kuhn (Social City Vienna)
CERIecon Playpark Vienna – Edeltraud Hanappi-Egger & Heinrich Himmer
14:45 WAS IST DER CERIecon PLAYPARK – VIENNA?
mit Edeltraud Hanappi-Egger & Heinrich Himmer & Christian Rammel
15:10 The Living Wall & Start-up sneak peek
Kasia Gruszka (mit „graphic recording“)
16:00 Snack Pause
16:30 PLAYPARK & SOCIAL CITY WALK
„Wir zeigen was wir tun“ (mit „graphic recording“)
17:30 Food, Talk, Musik & Co.
20:00 Living Wall get together
Sustainability is really important for CERIecon. That’s why we have had our CERIecon Playpark Opening on 3 July certified as an Eco Event because it fulfils the following criteria:
Plastics not used
- 50% regional products
- Use of boxes for the transport of food http://tafelbox.at/
- … and much, much more!
- It's easy to arrive by public transport. However, if you prefer to come by bike there is enough parking space in front of the Playpark!
For more information, check out http://www.oekoevent.at/
Please register until 26 June 2017 via email@example.com