Below, there is a list of all the partners that conform CEETO Interreg Central Europe project:
- Lead Partner: Emilia-Romagna Region – Protected Areas, Forestry and Mountains Development Department (IT).
- Project Partner 2: EUROPARC Federation (DE).
- Project Partner 3: UNESCO Biosphere Reserve Salzburger Lungau (AT).
- Project Partner 4: Soelktaeler Nature Park (AT).
- Project Partner 5: NIMFEA Environment and Nature Conservation Association (HU).
- Project Partner 6: Authority for the Biosphere Reserve South east Rugen (DE).
- Project Partner 7: Federparchi - The Italian Federation of Parks and Nature Reserves - EUROPARC Italy (IT).
- Project Partner 8: Regional development center Koper (SI).
- Project Partner 9: Public institution Nature Park Medvednica (HR).
- Project Partner 10: Public institute Landscape Park Strunjan (SI).
- Project Partner 11: WWF ADRIA – Association for Nature Protection and Biodiversity Conservation (HR).
- Associated Partner: Italian Ministry for the Environment, Land and Sea (IT
- Associated Partner: Ministry of Environmental and Nature Protection (HR)
- Associated Partner: Office of the State Government of Styria, Dep for Environment and Spatial Planning, Subsection Nature Conservation (AT)
- Associated Partner: Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water Management (AT
- Associated Partner: Tourist Authority Rügen Ltd
- Associated Partner: Ministry for Agriculture, Environment and Consumer Protection Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (DE)