NGO Centre in Kielce is already open
NGO Centre in Kielce is already open. The Centre offers free training and advisory and infrastructure support to NGO`s and those interested in taking up activities in the field of Social Economy.
The NGO Centre is a space for all social organizations that operate in Kielce. According to the City Hall, there are about 1,000 of them. This is a place where they can act and meet here. We are here to help these organizations – said Michał Piasecki, President of the Kielce NGO Forum.
It is a place created and managed by social workers. The Centre offers free training and advisory and infrastructure support to NGOs and those interested in taking up activities in the field of Social Economy. NGOs have been trying for many years to create such a place. On Thursday, February 18, cop open day was held, then organizations could:
- get the support of an advisor
- get acquainted with the projects carried out in the Centre
- apply for registration of the organisation's address with the Centre
- join the Kielce NGO Forum
- Such a center in Kielce is extremely necessary. Until now, this NGO movement has not had such a space. There have, of course, been attempts, whether by the City Council for Public Benefit Activities, to network organizations. Here, on the other hand, such a place will allow us, in fact, to coordinate the activities of all associations, foundations and various cooperatives. This is a valuable place - emphasized Marcin Jedliński, representatives of ZHP and Social Cooperative "Tropem Przygody".
- Organizations can also join our Federation kielce Forum of Non-Governmental Organizations. Thanks to this, they can integrate, benefit from the help of more experienced organizations, and those organizations that are just starting their activity, we will help with the preparation of all formalities – emphasizes Michał Piasecki President of kielce Forum of Non-Governmental Organizations.
As the organisers point out, the Centre was established not only for NGO`s, but also for all initiative groups, informal groups, urban movements. Any citizen can come here and help prepare a local initiative.
The NGO Centre operates within the Kielce-Ostrovets Centre for Social Economy Support, thanks to funding from the European Social Fund (RPO of świętokrzyskie voivodeship for the period 2014-2020) and the involvement of many organizations and social workers.