TRAIN THE TRAINERS PRESENTATIONS
"Train the Trainers" workshop aimed to train participants on energy planning in cities / municipalities, OnePlace tool and obtaining financing for EE investments so that they could then conduct similar training locally and disseminate acquired knowledge.
What are the benefits of reading the materials:
- Presenting best practices (successful projects) can be an inspiration and support for public authorities and sectoral agencies.
- The training can help you understand energy efficiency planning and help better define energy efficiency activities.
- Thanks to the training, the knowledge and skills of the participants increased, which they will be able to use in their work.
- The training spread the tool - the OnePlace platform – and facilitated access for all interested people to use it.
- The training promotes energy efficiency, provides necessary information, can support urban / municipal / regional planning, facilitate decision making (how to implement EE actions), accelerate the rate of modernization or indicate all available sources of financing (along with alternative solutions) and ways of their acquisition.
- Exchanging and sharing experience between different projects and programs can enrich and show different solutions and approaches on similar topics.
Here you can find the presentations: