BSC Kranj is a regional development agency, with over 20 years of experience in preparing and implementing EU funded projects. We hold a central role in combining local and regional needs with funding opportunities among 18 municipalities of Gorenjska region. We create links between entrepreneurs, chambers, municipalities, institutes, ministries, and other institutions regarding five priority fields: entrepreneurship, human resource development, tourism, spatial planning and rural development. We act as a supporting organisation for the public sector as well as for SME's in the sense of consulting and offering technical assistance in cooperation of EU projects. In all our projects we aim for sustainability.
InduCult2.0 offers the chance for BSC and our regional stakeholders to get to acquainted with the concept and opportunities of Industrial Culture, share it and develop new solutions for changing the perception on industrial heritage and modern industry. The main challenges through the project are:
• Industrial heritage in brownfield areas as an asset for rediscovering identity and as a base for new economic development;
• Industry as potential partner in culture development of the region;
• Tapping synergies of cooperation between heritage institutions and current industry;
• Upgrading of cooperation between schools and companies in function of future employment opportunities;
• Fostering interaction between creative communities and productive industry.
Mateja Korošec (email@example.com)