Analysis and databases
Analysis and databases are the basis for creating unified spatial information database, which is input for development of a common air quality management strategy for the TRITIA region and for strategies of involved cities.
Analyses and databases include:
- Current state review (studies, projects, legislation)
- Current state studies (socioeconomics, epidemiology)
- Eight spatial databases gathering information among three nations
- Processing of spatial data (GIS)
- Mathematic models
- Traffic measurements, isotopes measurements and moss analysis.
Links to the documents:
REPORT ON THE STATE OF CURRENT NATIONAL LEGISLATION AND POLICIES TO IMPROVE THE AIR QUALITY
REPORT ON PAST AND CURRENT RELEVANT EU-FUNDED PROJECTS
REPORT ON REVIEW OF EXISTING STUDIES ON THE CAUSES OF AIR POLLUTION
SOCIO-ECONOMIC STUDY OF THE AREA OF INTEREST
EPIDEMIOLOGICAL STUDY OF THE AREA OF INTEREST