|Project name||EMPOWER ENTREPRENEURIAL AND WORKING COMPETENCES OF REFUGEES|
|Priority||Innovation and knowledge development|
|Aim||The project goal is providing migrants and refugees with professional competences, both entrepreneurial and working competences, they can spend in different economic sectors in Europe different MS as well as getting back to their own origin countries. The project addresses the issue of integration of migrants and refugees in light of the trend towards circular migration. Innovative practices will be focused and tested in pilot actions, aimed at increasing migrants and refugees’ employability, with particular reference to innovative sectors, as forecast in different Smart Specialisation Strategies. Innovative sectors will include innovative agriculture, energy, food, etc.
|Results||1. Analysis of the country context, legal framework and reception of asylum seekers and migrants
2. Good practices / study of migrants and refugees’ potential contribution to innovative economy
3. Pilot actions: in different countries and in different economic sectors. Italy will work on innovative agriculture: nevertheless, further pilot proposal in agriculture could be considered.
4. Exchange among partners (training and study visit) in light of potential practice transferability
5. Communication and Policy documents.
|Cost||To be defined
|Partners involved||1 research institute, 1 farmers' organization, 1 public authority in Italy and 1 in Poland, 1 private company in Germany|
|Partners requested||We are looking for the following partners, preferably based in Austria or Slovenia:
• Public authorities competent for migrants and refugees and/or economic development, entrepreneurship;
• Research Institutes / Universities working on migration and/or social innovation;
• Agencies able to carry on the pilot (Chambers of Commerce, NGO, social innovation agencies, local development agencies…).
Valeria Ferraris email@example.com
Paola Manfredi firstname.lastname@example.org
|Follow up of|
|Follow up fundings|