TRANSPORT AND LOGISTICS STAKEHOLDERS NETWORK
In order to strengthen environmentally-friendly multimodal transport in central Europe it is essential to develop harmonised mechanisms of cooperation among freight transport stakeholders. The TalkNET project will encourage and improve coordination among key stakeholders to strenghten the integration between ports, inland terminals, transport operators and policy makers.
Multimodality optimization and ECO-innovation solutions will be in the focus of the project as the two main fields of cooperation to establish transnational stakeholders´ networks for freight transport. Project actions will support investments on last mile connections, terminal management efficiency, new intermodal services and on the deployment of alternative fuels and energy efficiency solutions.
2017 - 2020
- the links to the main transport networks node-to-node
- terminals’ operative and logistics management systems
- the creation of new multimodal services to tackle bottlenecks affecting the several transport routes (rail, road, sea)
- the potential deployment of alternative fuels for ports/inland terminals and logistics operators
- the creation of management solutions with a high level of efficiency to reduce the waste of energy during all transport/handling operations
2017 - 2020
- Knowledge tool in the field of last mile connectivity of nodes/terminals
- Knowledge tool in the field of management performance of nodes/terminals
- Knowledge tool in the field of existing/new multimodal services activation)